TechnologyNowadays, numerous technologies are available with a host of options. Based on our own experiences we can help you select the technology that meet your requirements and fits your budget.
To facilitate our non-semiconductor customers Bruco has access to different technologies at foundries as NXP and Elmos, but is not restricted to these two. Directly or indirectly Bruco uses other foundries as well such as TSMC and UMC, providing tailored solutions to customers. High(er) volume demands can be met, just as well as low volumes needs of a few dozen samples. For the latter Bruco can offer in-house wafer storage facilities as part of Bruco's logistic services.
Foundries and IC processes
In order to provide you with an optimal ASIC solution, Bruco has access to a wide range of IC technologies from several foundries. This includes, but is not limited to NXP, ELMOS and the fabs served by Europractice (a.o. On, TSMC, UMC). In case you prefer an FPGA, we have experience with devices both from Altera and Xilinx.
We have hands-on experience with several processes, with geometries range from mature 1µm, down to state of the art 45 nm:
- CMOS (Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor)
- BiCMOS (Bipolar CMOS) and SiGe (silicon germanium)
- SOI (Silicon on Insulator)
Some of our designtools and their vendors are:
- Cadence: Composer, Orcad, Spectre, Pspice, NC-SIM, Virtuoso, RTL-Compiler, Encouner, Assura, PVS
- Mentor: HDL-designer, Modelsim , Leonardo spectrum, Flextest,
DFT advisor, Calibre
- NXP: PSTAR
- SIMextrix Technologies: SIMetrix
- Synopsis: Design compiler, Test Compiler, PrimeTime
- TexEDA: Design Layver, Layed